Dr Andrew Baker
Welcome to the Waitemata Allergy Clinic.
We specialise in allergy diagnosis and management. We aim to provide friendly and professional service. We believe in good communication, and spending sufficient time with you, to help you understand and manage your allergies.
Dr Andrew Baker is a fully qualified Immunologist (Allergy specialist doctor) certified by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and the New Zealand Medical Council.
We offer consultation, testing, diagnosis, advice, explanation, treatment and follow-up, for the following:
- Hay fever (including desensitisation)
- Wheezing, cough
- Running nose
- Sinus problems, sinusitis
- Itchy/watery eyes
- Medication allergy
- Food allergy
- Bee/wasp allergy (including desensitisation)
- Itchy skin
- Angioedema (swelling lips, tongue, eyes)
- Aspirin and anti-inflammatory allergy
We welcome all patients aged 12 and over.
Some procedures we offer:
- Hayfever desensitisation (the best longterm treatment)
- Bee and wasp allergy desensitisation
- Skin testing
- Food allergy testing
- Medication allergy testing
- Aspirin desensitisation
- Epipen and Anapen education
- Allergy Action plans